1. So, it's two weeks later and I still haven't written about my weekend in Tulsa hanging out with my girls! I'll get on that soon. Oops? (Spoiler alert - it involves finding myself braless in public, wearing someone else's shoes.)
2. I never watched New Girl because I found the main character way too grating, but I caught a couple of episodes while I was on vacation, and am now painfully in love with Nick Miller, and have possibly been binge Netflixing it.
3. I've also been (finally) watching Orange Is The New Black, which is way, way different than the book, but addictive.
4. Heads up - my current favorite shorts are on clearance for $11.50! I love that they're unique but neutral-ish enough that you can pair them with all kinds of tops!
5. I've been trying to make a point to spend some time at the lake at least a couple of times a week.
I mostly just go find a spot to sit and write, and it's pretty great. More of this!
6. I've been OMG-crazy busy, but with the boring kind of life stuff that is not only time consuming, but also has the audacity to be totally uninteresting to blog about, thus two whole weeks of no posts.
7. Today was the day I originally planned to move back to FL, but with all of the craziness of mom being in and out of the hospital and nursing home over the past several months, I'm now shooting for mid-October. It worked out strangely well, since FL is getting smacked by tropical storms right now! Taking care of mom has seriously cut into the amount of free time I have for work (#FreelanceProblems), so I am working pretty much 24/7 to build up my move fund! I'm soooo ready to go.
8. I am super jealous that Target makes this line of what I like to think of as "Cat Lady In Training" clothes for little girls, and nothing in my size. Life is unfair. I would rock that kitten dress.
9. My little town's citywide yard sale is in about 2 weeks, so I'm running around sticking neon price tags on things. It is pretty much perfect timing with the upcoming move, but man do I always repress how much work these things are! If you need me, I'll be searching for tips on how to make a bazillion dollars from a yard sale on Pinterest!
10. I'm strangely in love with this song right now: