101 Things to do in 1001 Days List- Now complete! (See previous post for info!)
1. Take photos every day for a year
2. Go horseback riding
It has been years. I can’t *believe* it has been years! I used to ride every day. Of course, that’s when I had my own horse, which made a difference. But still. Get thee to a stable!
3. Do another Blogathon
4. Enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian (again)
5. Ride a Segway
6. Take a yoga class
7. Kiss someone new
8. Buy a teapot
9. Behind the Seeds tour at Epcot’s Land pavilion
10. Eat crème brulee
11. Try 30 new things in 30 days
EDIT- I’ve been at this for a few days now, and am very much considering upgrading it to 365 New Things in 365 Days, it’s so fun!
12. Visit Coronado Springs and Caribbean Beach, so that I will have officially been to every WDW Resort (And Fort Wilderness! I forgot it!)
13. Try the school bread from Norway at Epcot that everyone raves about
14.Clean up my Favorites folder in IE.
I have SO much stuff in there! Sort through, organize, clean out the sites that no longer exist or I no longer need, rediscover stuff I forgot about.
15. Blog every day for a month
16. Take an American Tribal Style bellydance class
17. Find at least one thing each day that makes me happy and record it everyday for a year- I saw this on someone’s list at 43things.com, and thought it sounded very good.
18. Attend the Orlando Fringe Festival
19. Visit London
I’ve been drawn to this city for as long as I can remember. Bill Bryson has a theory that everyone has numerous "homes" in the world, and we travel because we are in search of them. (Oh man, I think it was Bryson... it may have been Steinbeck!)
20. Do another "26 Things" photo project
21. Get a tattoo-
I’ve been trying to decide what I want to get for ages now, so if I don’t make up my damn mind within the next few years, I am going to kick myself. I might let you kick me, too.
22. Dentist! I have several things that I need to have done, and will finally have insurance soon!
23. Try the Rooibos "Miracle tea" at Animal Kingdom
24. Go to Jellyrolls
25. Catch a show at Comedy Warehouse
26. Go to the FL Keys
27. Eat pancakes at that place Katie told me about, the name of which I am too lazy to look up.
28. Take photos in a photo booth. Must be one that prints out a strip of photos, no lame 5x7s or anything.
29. Slow dance
30. Finish up my trip report on the DIS boards. Preferably in *less* than 1000 days.
31. Eat at the Sci-Fi Dine In at Hollywood Studios.
32. Try something new at Starbucks
33. Star Wars Weekends!
34. See a space shuttle launch.
35. Take a non-bellydance dance class
36. Do a 40s/50s Pin-up girl style photoshoot (not nude, just cute!)
37. See "Across the Universe"
38. Read something by Jane Austen
39. Get a massage
40. Go to I-Bar
41. Read a Shakespeare play that I haven’t read yet, or see one of his plays that I haven’t seen
42. Go on a cruise
43. Try a new fruit or vegetable
44. Stay up all night having a great conversation
45. Buy a reusable grocery bag
46. Visit a new state
47. Pay off at least one credit card
48. Back up my laptop
49. Watch Season 1 of Heroes
50. Catch up on Season 1 of Pushing Daisies
51. Read 10 books recommended by friends (Start leaving suggestions in the comments!)
52. Find out what my credit score is (Most likely it is something like 2.)
53. Do volunteer work through VoluntEars (or in general)
54. Eat/Drink at Raglan Road Irish Pub (preferably on a night with live entertainment)
55. See Todd
There’s something wrong about not seeing one of your very best friends for over 4 years!
56. See 20 live bands (Seeing Black Ship Sky 20 times does not count, sadly.)
57. See Cirque! (La Nouba)
58. Read 100 books
59. Actually use the pool at my apartment complex
60. Actually use the gym at my apartment complex (HAH!)
61. Finally read Kingdom by the Sea by Paul Theroux (this appears on every one of my lists as a sort of running joke- for some reason, I NEVER get around to reading this book!)
62. Go to Universal Studios
63. Visit Islands of Adventure
64. Stand in the ocean (Hopefully both Atlantic & Pacific!)
65. Nap in a hammock
66. Play board games
67. Dance like nobody’s watching
68. Try ice wine
69. Walk the trail between Wilderness Lodge and Ft Wilderness
70. Read "Walking in this World" (the sequel to Artist’s Way)
71. Do the Sharon Kihara tribal dance dvd that has been on my bookshelf for months now
72. Have at least 5 friends teach me to do something they’re good at (Volunteers?)
73. Meet someone I admire
74. Get a great fortune cookie fortune
75. Attend a nerd convention of some sort
76. Actually write morning pages every day for a month
77. Either play Star Wars Galaxies or Matrix Online again, or try WoW or LOTRO
78. Attend some form of religious service- preferably one I’m unfamiliar with.
79. "Go to one of those target practice gun shooting things" (Katie and I agreed that this should go on the list with the exact wording in which it came about.)
80. Actually wear heels somewhere. (Bonus points for not falling over!)
81. Take a class at Ilham’s bellydance studio
82. Take a burlesque dance class
83. Visit home
84. Have photos I’ve taken published
85. Do some kind of acting, even if it’s just a job as an extra. It’s been fo-ever!
86. Flower & Garden festival @ Epcot
87. Food & Wine fest @ Epcot (again!) Try at least 10 things (not ALL wine…)
88. Go to another ren faire
89. Attend a film festival
91. The Wine Room in Winter Park- they have machines that sell wine by the ounce!
92. Work our way through the martini menu at Blue Martini
92b. Apologize to liver for damage done by various numbers on this list
93. See white alligators, bears (1 threat to America!), and ride glass bottom boats at Silver Springs in Ocala
94. See the ducks at the Peabody Orlando
95. Eat fondue at the Melting Pot
96. See wild manatees (Or, as I call them in my conversation with Katie, "REAL manatees!")
97. Dine and dance on the tables at Taverna Opa
98. Enjoy the food and art at Café Tu Tu Tango
99. Buy a piece of original art
100. Buy/acquire a small digital camera that I can toss in my purse for easy everyday access. (My good camera is a little bulky to carry *all* the time)
101. Post blog updates about all of the above items!
The Bonus Items:
102. Celebrate the end of 1001 days on Monday, Dec 13, 2010
103. Write a new list to start over!
104. Donate $1 to charity for every item not completed