I stole this from C at The Upside Down Cupcake.
1. What is your dream job?
I would love to travel the world and write about the things I see, and take a ton of photos.
2. What is your favorite drink?
Tall Cafe Vanilla Frappuccino with a pump of caramel. As for alcoholic drinks, I have an undying girly love for appletinis.
3. What is your most important beauty secret?
Well-groomed eyebrows. Good brows make a world of difference!
4. If you had an all-expense paid vacation to go anywhere, where would you go?
Everywhere? My answer to this changes on a weekly basis, but right now I would love to sail down to Grenada and spend a week on the beach drinking fresh fruit smoothies!
5. If a genie popped up right now, what would your three wishes be?
1) All of my health problems (and those of my friends/family, if he could swing it) gone for good.
2) That one guy.
3) Yikes, this is hard. Ever notice how the first 2 are so easy to come up with, but then you get to the 3rd one and you freak out because zomg, it is the last one! I think I'd have to wish for happiness. Not "everything is sparkly and perfect all the time!" happy, just general happiness. Or a pony.
6. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The other day I was saying I could live on bread and cheese alone, but today I was thinking I could totally survive on chips & salsa. I would say Mexican food, but that isn't really known for awesome desserts, and I need good chocolate in my life. I will go with "Foods that begin with the letter C." That gives me cheese, chips, chocolate, cookies, chicken noodle soup, crusty french bread, etc etc!
7. What one talent do you wish you had?
I really wish I could sing! I've never had a good singing voice, and now my vocal cords are damaged by acid refulx, so there's no hope for me to join the cast of Glee.
8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Oooh, this is hard, too! I've been all about Mark Salling lately!
9. If you could look into the future, would you?
No way! I mean, I wouldn't mind knowing that I'm not eaten by rabid giraffes while I'm young or something, but knowing too much would take away a lot of the fun.
10. What made you start a blog?
I kept a journal on my computer pretty much since when I first got it in high school (Mid 90s). I remember coming across some random girl's online journal, and thinking how crazy it was to put all of those thoughts and things out on the internet where anyone could see them. The concept of letting people read your journal was so strange at the time. A few years later in 99, I finally got over the fear and went for it.
I am also stealing C's questions, because I am incapable of independent thought:
What about you guys? Pick any of these ten questions and answer one in the comments.
Put this on your own blog and let me know that you did!