This week's question is: Name 7 things you'd like to get for Christmas this year.
1. a Nikon dSLR! I haven't done enough comparing/contrasting to decide exactly which model yet, but I'd be pertty happy with any of them.
2. A billion dollar Starbucks gift card. Or any denomination, I suppose, but a billion would be best.
3. The Super Deluxe Edition of Achtung Baby. Okay, I'd love the Uber edition, but that one is like eleventy billion dollars, and the Super has everything I really want in it.
I especially want the dvd of From The Sky Down, but agghh, I'm drooling just looking at this pic.
4. The Sims 3 with all the expansion/stuff packs.
I'm not much of a gamer, but I've always been a Sims addict. Sims 3 came out while I was in FL with nothing but my half-dead laptop, so I would have had nothing to play it on even if I could afford it. Now I'm reunited with my desktop, so our time has come, Sims 3. Let's do this. (And by "this" I mean not notice as winter flies by because I'm staring at a computer for 12 hours at a time.)
5. Lush Veganese Shampoo
This is one of the few conditioners in the universe that doesn't make me sneeze. I lost mine when I moved, and haven't been anywhere with a Lush since. Well, that's a lie... my friend Jemma and I stood sadly outside the Lush in Toronto at like 3am as we were walking home from seeing the U2 cover band that we went to see right after we got out of the U2 concert. We made sad faces at the window, wishing they would let us in. The world needs 24-hour Lush.
6. Red Velvet Cupcake Candle
I'm not huge on scented candles, again because most make me sneeze, but I found this at Target last week and fell in looooove.
7. Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette
My all-time favorite eye makeup, and I've been out for ages!
That's my 7! What's on your list?