Tuesday, May 06, 2014
10 Things on Tuesday - Volume 6
1. I've been thinking about this a lot.
2. Blogging every day is HARD, and I'm not even a week in! Hopefully it will get easier as it becomes a habit?
3. Kelly has been awesome about blogging every day, too! She's doing a 10 things list today, since that's what all the cool kids do. Also joining in on the Every Day In May craziness are Megan and Crystal (excellent name!)
4. I've been making serious progress on my "to sew" pile! No completed projects to share yet, but at least I'm getting somewhere! Hopefully I'll have a new dress or two to post about this week.
5. I posted about my poor falling apart laptop a few days ago - one of my friends is awesome enough to send me a spare Netbook he had handy. That takes SO much of the stress off of needing a new laptop stat!
6. I've been getting approximately 3 hours of sleep a night for over a week now. It's not making me the most pleasant person t be around.
7. As soon as I finish this post I'm going to eat leftover enchiladas and drink $4 wine.
8. Today was bag sale day at my favorite thrift shop! I'll post about it tomorrow most likely, but I do feel the need to share that they had zebra print flannel footie pajamas. It made me think of Macklemore.
9. I have a really amazing series of posts about Disney resorts all planned out, I just need to write them! I'm hoping I can visit home soon to take photos and do some extra research for them. I miss hoooooooooooome!
10. This is sort of the #1 thing I'm craving right now. It's been a stressful month so far.
at 10:04 PM