1. I've watched so much soccer this week. I'm watching Brazil vs Mexico as I type this. The big crowd of Brazilians in yellow shirts is giving me flashbacks to my Disney cast member days. I've seen things, man.
image from First World Disney Problems
2. I really want to have a sleepover with Legolas, Thranduil, and Lucius Malfoy where we sit around and braid each other's hair. (And maybe other stuff happens. Just sayin'.)
3. Sometimes I get seriously delighted by very little things. (That's not what she said.) A few days ago I was sitting at a stoplight and noticed that there were fellow Mustangs both in front of me and to my side. "We're a herd!", I exclaimed to my empty car. I maybe need to get out more often.
4. I've discovered that I'd much rather be vulnerable and risk looking silly than possibly miss out on something amazing because I didn't go for it.
My poor cilantro. I repotted the sprouts that got too big for the mini greenhouse they came in, but shortly after that one of the cats knocked the remaining ones off my windowsill, making it look like this. They're trying to rally, but it's just not the same.
6. I also planted strawberries this week, but no action there yet.
7. My new fish is settling in! (No name yet.) Bettas blow bubble nests when they're happy... check out this work of art!
8. I'm not used to watching so much TV, so I'm seriously considering finding a way to move my sewing machine in front of my TV for the rest of the World Cup so that I can get some stuff done.
9. I've spent way too much time reading through the archives of the Asshole Disney tumblr this week. I really need to get it together and accomplish some things. You know, after this game is over. And before the next one starts.
10. It's supposed to storm ALL of next week again (Ugh, weather! Behave!) so I'm thinking about getting up early one day later this week and finally hitting a hiking trail. I've been dying for outdoorsy time, but it's constantly either rainy or in the high 80s. Just give me one lovely day for outdoorsy things!
That's it for this week! The best I could do while watching a game - sorry. :) Link up your 10 things post below!