1. It feels so weird not to have more World Cup games to watch! I'm so used to checking the schedule each morning to see what's up for the day! Germany played really well and deserved their win, though! And the US did way better than I originally expected, so that's pretty cool, too.
2. I need a trip home so much! I'm still trying to figure out if there's a way I could swing a quick one next month to see my friend's band play. Money is so tight and there are several things that need it more urgently than this, but omg would it be good for my spirit right now.
3. Okay, question for you guys! I've been looking into replacing my desktop computer. It finally died this winter after about 10 years of good service. Several people have encouraged me to just replace my (totally falling apart) laptop instead, but I keep hesitating. Have you guys gone totally desktop free yet? Am I totally just old and set in my ways?
4. Quote for this week. It's been a rough one, and I can use the reminder that choosing to be brave, choosing love over fear, all of those really hard choices? They're worth it.
5. This week marks three whole years since I ran around Canada with about 20 friends, following U2 on tour! That was such a great week, so full of good people and great music and amazing adventures. Can't wait to do it again! (Please announce a new album and tour already, boys!)
this thread where a blogger started a thread bashing herself to get attention, created several extra accounts to defend herself, and then faked her own death... you seriously missed out. It's the most amazing trainwreck EVER. It's huge now, so go make yourself a snack and set aside a couple of hours. It will make you feel so much better about your own life.
7. You know what? I'm going to do a very weird thing and just stop here at 7 today. It's been a crazy week and I don't have that many fun random things to share, so rather than spending another hour trying to come up with three more, let's just make it seven. Seven is a magical number after all, maybe it will be good luck.
Hope you're all having a fantastic start to your week! Be sure to link up below if you've done a 10 things list, too!