1. You may have already seen this on my Instagram, but I ended up in the ER on Sunday night. I occasionally get these bouts of super duper nausea (I'll spare you the gory details), but this one was by far the worst ever and I hit the point of not being able to take it anymore, so I called an ambulance. I wish they sold whatever they injected me with over the counter, because within the 30 minute drive to the ER, I was feeling SO much better. Wish I'd had that before suffering for 12 hours!
2. It's freaking cold here now. So...
3. I finally gave in and bought myself these cute loopy infinity scarves today. I've been eyeing them every time I'm at Walmart (Yes, Walmart.) and the almost freezing temps today finally talked me into buying. Two for $5, yo!
4. Speaking of fun wintery clothes, I'm scheduled to get my first Stitch Fix shipment in 2 weeks, and I'm counting down the days! It's like Christmas, except where Santa makes you pay for the gifts you want to keep. Still... clothes! YAY!
5. I'm kinda bummed to hear that ABC is canceling Selfie. I don't watch a lot of TV, but what I've caught of it has been fun, and I enjoy catching the My Fair Lady references. Have any of you guys been watching?
6. I have been searching stores for more Chex Mix Popped, and haven't had any luck yet! Plateful Co-Op sent me a sample around the end of Sept, just before my mom went to the hospital. She *loved* it, so I've been trying to hunt down some more since she's just now getting back to solid foods. The search continues!
I'm kind of searching for me, too, because the one I was sent was the perfect combo of sweet and salty, and that's hard to find! But there's also a white cheddar flavor that I'm pretty sure I need in my life.
(Disclosure:The information and product sample have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op)
7. So, Target recently had a discount in the Cartwheel app for 25% off shoes and boots. It's entirely possible that I bought these...
8. ...and then realized that the majority of my winter tops are black, so I went back and bought these, too.
And crap, I just noticed that now they have a buy one, get one 50% off sale, which makes me want MORE BOOTS. But I'm broke now, so no more boots for me.
9. I'm kinda considering an Orlando trip for my birthday. I can't believe that I haven't been home in almost a year!!
10. Be sure to come back tomorrow - there's an awesome giveaway coming up!