1. In case you're super curious about which items I kept from my Stitch Fix, I went with the magical first top and the jeans! Thank you guys so much for all of your feedback! I haven't scheduled my next Fix yet, but I'll definitely be doing it again after getting such great stuff this time around. It's kind of addicting!
2. Anyone else watching the Bachelor? I skipped the first hour last night because it was on at the same time as my TV boyfriend Chris Hayes, but it looks like I mostly just missed boring red carpet stuff (gag) and some of the introductions. I wish I was not the kind of person who watched this kind of show, but I totally am.
3. Arrgh, so Crowdtap just sent me this bag of Brookside clusters today, and I've already eaten like half the bag. But hey, they contain fruit and grains and stuff, so they're totally healthy, right? ...Right?
om nom nom
4. Pre-fall 2015 fashion week is happening, and AHHHH, all the pretty fashion! I might just give up on the fashion week posts I'm behind on and blog about what's happening now. I love this stuff WAY too much.
5. Speaking of fashiony things, I watched the entire series (8 episodes) of House of DVF in a row the other night, and now I want to figure out how to design a wrap dress.
6. Also on a fashion note, today was the bag sale day at my local thrift shop and I went in armed with a giant list of things that I wanted to find for various sewing projects, and ended up finding almost nothing. Total contrast from last month when I ended up getting almost 50 things for $5! (I've been meaning to post about that - look for it soon!)
7. Got this mug for $1 yesterday and I'm pretty happy about it.
8. My hair is red again! YAY! (This cost nearly four whole dollars.)
9. I have so much to do tonight but I am really tempted to just curl up in bed and read until I fall asleep. (Yep, it's 9 pm.)
10. Quote of the week: