1. These last few weeks have been weird but not that exciting. Still waiting on $ from insurance to replace my car with (I didn't have the lien release from when I paid it off, so THAT delayed things a week.) Still too icky of weather to get out, anyway. I miss you, outside world!
2. Tomorrow night is the season finale of How To Get Away With Murder, and I'm SO EXCITED! I really hope it gets another season, but I guess they would need a new mystery?
3. These socks, y'all. I got the 4-pack for $3 back when I was ordering cat food online while snowed in. LOOK AT THAT AMAZING YETI. I don't even care that there are 10 months until Christmas, I am wearing these.
4. I have been stuck at like 3 things all day, so here is Barney synched to Straight Outta Compton. (Lyrics obviously NSFW.)
5. I also found this video this week (as you probably saw if you follow me on any kind of social media) and it's my new favorite thing EVER.
6. Have I mentioned that car shopping is the ABSOLUTE WORST? It's like online dating, but you have to marry someone after the first date. What if I buy a car this weekend and then something 100x better comes up for sale next week? STRESSFUL!
7. I just remembered that I have a 5-pack of Cadbury eggs, so my blogging experience just got a whole lot better.
8. I think? I might finally be getting over my epic 2 week Cold of Doom? Not having cold medicine for most of it was ZERO FUN.
9. My sister is supposed to take me car shopping this Saturday, so of course they are forecasting more freezing rain. Apparently I never get to leave my house again.
10. Oh! Did I mention that they sent me everything from my car (including the bag of clothes to donate to charity that I said they didn't need to send), but were magically somehow unable to find my iPod? But did send the charger it was plugged into? Life's funny, isn't it?
So there's this week's incredibly random 10 things! I have several "real" posts in the works, so stay tuned for something less nonsensical!