Happy Friday! Where on earth did October go??
Here's what I'm loving this week!
1. I don't think I will ever tire of this.
2. I finally ordered the boots that I've been drooling over for months yesterday! Target had a 40% off boots sale, which combined with the extra 5% off for red card knocked them down from $45 to about $26. And since I had a $25 Target GC handy from Swagbucks? SOLD!!
The pair that I tried on in this pic was weirdly large around the ankles. I recently tried on a smaller size, though, and the fit was just right, so I've just been waiting for a good sale!
3. Halloween is TOMORROW, and while I don't have any plans this year (sad trombone), I am delighted that it's the one day a year when it's socially acceptable for me to go full on crazy cat lady and stick costumes on my cats.
4. So,did everyone but me know that Frank from How To Get Away With Murder is Ben from Buffy??
I genuinely can not deal with this. Mind Blown.
5. This is one of those things that is probably only exciting to me, but after like 3+ hours last night I finally got my business's website kinda up and running! I've never used WordPress before, so just figuring out how to install it and start customizing the theme was something! I need to change the slideshow images to photos I've taken with links to our services, but at least I finally have SOMETHING up! SQUEE!
Linking up with these awesome ladies!