1. You probably already saw these if you follow me on Twitter or my personal Instagram, but...
2. I decided yesterday that I was finally going to give in and get myself one of those fancy adult coloring books that are as omnipresent as pumpkin spice lattes these days. I happened to be a few blocks from Barnes & Noble at the time, so I stopped, figuring they'd probably have a few. Guess what the display as you walk through the door (before you even get into the store) was? Yup! Adult coloring books! I bought this one of mehndi designs. Can't wait to get some colored pencils and get started!
3. I always think that peeking at the groceries that people buy is fun, so here's a look at my cart yesterday...
I've had the limited edition seasonal Larabars before (Snickerdoodle are THE BEST! The box behind those are Pumpkin Pie), but everything else here was new to me. Sometimes you just need to change things up, ya know? I had the burrito last night and it was... ok? It was filled with lentils and potatoes and such spiced with tumeric and cardamom and other things I'm probably forgetting. Not amazing, but not bad. I'm super excited about the little "steam in pouch" quinoa things on the left! I <3 and="" but="" each="" forever="" hate="" it="" like="" make.="" nbsp="" p="" quinoa="" takes="" that="" these="" to="" were="">
4. My friend Megan posted about favorite yoga poses on Facebook the other day, which got me pondering mine. There are quite a few (fire log pose, pigeon, that one cross-legged one that I can never remember the name of that feels amazing...) but this bent leg variation of down dog is one of my absolute favs! It's just one of those poses that stretches spots that nothing else seems to get!
5. I'm working on a blog thing that I'm SUPER excited about but not quite ready to spill the details on just yet. (I know, such a tease!) But oh man, it has me all excited about blogging again and up until all hours of the night working on it! Can't wait to share!
And now I need to know one of YOUR favorites, please! What's your favorite nail color for fall? I've been on the hunt for something new! Leave me your suggestions, please!3>
Linking up with these awesome ladies!