1. TBH I'm sitting here thinking that I sooooo don't have 10 blog-worthy things this week. My life has been a crazy mix of working too much, working a little more, getting ready for this weekend's citywide yard sale, dealing with family stuff, and then doing a little work, just for good measure. I could probably make it interesting to read about if I really tried, but I'm pretty darn brain dead at this point.
2. These are currently my reason for living:
3. And the fact that it's NYFW. You guys know how much I freaking love Fashion Week. I think I have more posts under that tag than any other. (Mostly because I'm terrible at tagging posts. Oops.)
(this one's from Rodarte.)
4. I ordered business cards for my social media management business! They're the super cheap kind, but at least it's something I can have on hand. Makes me feel all adult-y.
5. I've never wanted a pair of Monolo Blahniks before, not even during the whole Sex & the City craze, but these are awesome. (And also more expensive than rent in most cities.)
7. About half of those photos were cat pics.
8. I stepped on a huge piece of broken glass last night (one of my cats knocked a glass off the kitchen counter a few days ago. Thought I got it all cleaned up, but LOL NOPE.) My living room looks like a crime scene, and I'm limping like... something limpy.
9. I have zero idea how I am going to finish all of the yard sale prep in the next 33-ish hours. OMG.
10. Probably not the best 10 things ever, but something is better than nothing, right? I hope?
How is your week going?